Garage damaged by fire

An electric fire caused an estimated $30,000 damage to a home in Bright's Grove Tuesday, Sarnia firefighters say.

Article content

An electric fire caused an estimated $30,000 damage to a home in Bright’s Grove Tuesday, Sarnia firefighters say.

Found burning within the wall and soffit area of an attached garage of a Stoneridge Court home, the blaze was quickly doused by firefighters who kept it limited to the garage while also battling the cold and difficult weather conditions, department officials said.

There were no injuries and residents were home at the time of the fire, firefighters said, noting the fire was accidental in nature.

Advertisement

Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.

Article content

News Near Sarnia

This Week in Flyers